Hi Everyone! My sweet sweet friend Simon nominated me for this Blog-Aholics Award. Simon is one of my besties here on WP which I fondly call my “Besticle”. He is such a kindhearted, honest, caring sweet soul. He makes everyone feel comfortable at his blog. His blog is a variety of sci-fi, fiction, true life everyday situations and even recipes. Please stop over at his blog Planet Simon and check him out. I promise you he’ll welcome you and you’ll feel like you’ve known him for years.
Rules: (I’m not much into rules but I’ll try)
- Put the above award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog (it can be to the post in which they nominated you or any other post or you can even link to their “About” page)
- Mention the creator The Recipe Hunter (Cook & Enjoy) of this award and please provide a link or pingback as I [Esmé of The Recipe Hunter (Cook & Enjoy) ] would love to meet you!
- Write a post to show your award
- Share a link to your best post(s)
- Share 3 interesting and different facts about yourself
- Nominate 5-10 fellow bloggers, or more if you wish
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
Here are a few of my posts that were the most popular or that interested the majority of people:
Three facts about me….I hate this part. I always have a hard time of finding something interesting to put.
1.) I’m mechanically inclined…I look at industrial equipment schematics all day long and assist technicians and customers with parts needs or service information.
2.) I have a cat named Franklin. I was a dog person for 17 years. My senior pup passed away last summer. Franklin helped my heart heal after losing my pup. So for that I’m so grateful. Never thought I would be a cat lady but I suppose you could call me a cat lady in training?
3.) I adore Lady Gaga. I truly do. I saw her a couple of years ago on her art pop tour. Not gonna lie, I was center stage on the floor and it smelled like hot ass and cheese. I’m too old for that shit now. Ha. My feet were killing me by the time we made it home. I wore leather pants and heels to that concert in the middle of July in Atlanta. Not a smart move to say the least. I love that she speaks out for all of the outcasts and calls her fans little monsters. I can relate to her music and she is such a wonderful entertainer. She keeps us guessing and wanting more of her meat dresses and ass cheeks hanging out. Think about it, she sings pop, country, rock, and made a hit album with Tony Bennett for crying out loud. She will bring you to tears singing the national anthem and does it proudly. She’s fabulous.
Nominations….I also dislike this part because I want to nominate everyone but then again a lot of folks don’t do these awards. So, here’s the thing, if you want to do this, please do it. You don’t even have to share my blog or any of that. Remember, it’s good to tell your followers a little about yourself. I think sometimes we get lost in not talking about ourselves with our blogs as we focus on other things like politics, music, TV, emotions, recipes, etc. Share something of yourself with everyone. It brings you closer to other bloggers. Just sayin…
Told you I don’t like rules.
Thank you again Simon for nominating me and you know how much your friendship means to me!