I’m thrilled my sassy southern friend Gwin nominated me for this award. It’s always a surprise when someone shares your blog or fancies you enough to give you one of these fantastic awards. It also allows me to share with you her blog.
Although Lady G is a new friend of mine, I can’t help but feel like we grew up around the corner from each other. I could totally see myself hanging out with her and possibly doing a little dance to Around The Way Girl or some shit like that. She’s fucking amazing so please go check her out! https://seekthebestblog.com/about/
Always rules ya know, so let me tell you what they are:
1. Display the award on your blog.
2. Announce your win with a post and link back to the nominator.
3. Present 6 deserving bloggers with the award.
4. Link your awardees in the post.
5. Write 7 interesting things about you.
Now you all know I’m a rule breaker and cannot stand rules so I just want all of you know please feel free to participate in this award. Even if I didn’t nominate you, copy and paste and write my loves! This just gives all of us more information about each other so we can find our connections and learn more about each other.
Seven interesting things about me:
- I sell industrial equipment parts for a living. It amazes people to know that a tall, blonde, blue eyed woman can look up parts and sell them. I didn’t go to college and only graduated High School. I’ve had a slew of jobs like a bank teller, collector, mortgage broker, tires salesman, etc. But, I think I’ve found my forever job.
- I used to do some modeling on the side when I was much younger. Never made it big but just did some local things. I won a bathing suit contest on spring break and did a few prom shows.
- I love RAOK and vow to do it once a week if not more. For example, buying the car behind me a coffee. Seeing a veteran eating at a restaurant with his hat on, I’ll pick up his tab.
- I’m a huge animal lover. I will feed anything in my yard and my husband gets very annoyed with me over it. No, we don’t have 50 cats thank god. But, I will feed any stray animal.
- I have two tattoos. One is a flower on the top of my foot to cover up a scar. The second is a tramp stamp. I know, it was what was popular in 2000. Ha.
- I love to travel. I don’t travel enough but I’ve been to Aruba, Jamaica, and Cancun. Of course I’ve been to several places in the US. So far, my favorite is Destin, FL.
- I eat, sleep and breathe rap, hip hop and R & B music. Music has saved me and gotten me through so much. I think it’s what helps make me a bad ass and confident person. My favorite quote is “Toss your hair up in a messy bun, poor yourself a cup of strong coffee and crank up some gangsta rap.” It gets my through the day period.
Nominees? This is always super hard for me because I adore all of you. Again, don’t forget, if I don’t nominate you, please feel free to copy and paste the award and play along. It brings your followers closer to you by knowing more about you. Also, I like to introduce the bloggers, tell you a little about each of them as well. Enjoy!
Jim is such a funny guy. I can always count on him to comment on my posts and make me laugh. His blog is a wide range of photo’s, quotes, insight to his day and what’s going on at home. I especially like that he brings me into his world and what’s going on at home. It’s as if he’s invited me in for a cup of joe and we’re talking about the weather and the birds. fantastic: https://mnghostt.wordpress.com/2016/04/
Tone-Loc is absolutely genuine and sincere. No, it’s not his real name but that’s what we’ll call him. Gotta love it right? You know what I love about him? He’s not judgemental nor very opinionated. I think he’s a lot like me but more laid back. He’s married with three adorable boys. Over at his blog you’ll find photo’s of his family and vacations and his variety of music. He’s supportive and encouraging and enjoys meeting new people. https://sonofabeach96.wordpress.com/about/
Wendy is a good friend of mine. I could totally meet her out for martini’s and just dish on girl stuff. I so wish she was here in Atlanta or I in Houston but we’re not so we just have to be blog besties? Ha. I think she feels the same way, at least I hope so 🙂 Wendy is as real as you get. She’s very open about her life and I love that about her. She has so many qualities to love. She’s a fabulous Mom. She’s a strong woman. A beautiful wife to her hubby and has an incredible smile. She blogs daily for the most part and reels you in every time. https://wendysharesathought.com/about/
Simon or as I like to call him, Si…..he is one in a million! He makes me laugh and is always my # 1 cheerleader. He’s so intelligent too. Over at his place you’ll find space, sci-fi, and universe things as well as fictional stories. He has great quotes and loves minions too. He has some great photo’s that he shares as well. Without a doubt you’ll find several interesting things over there. https://sfarnell.wordpress.com/about/
Deb is extremely uplifting and is always positive. If you’re feeling down or just having a shitty day drop by her place and read her quotes and her followers comments. She really is an inspiration. I drop by daily to get my Deb Fix. We all need some encouragement and she’s got it to give. https://onceuponahotflash.com/
Bitter Ben….. This guy keeps me snort laughing. I mean spewing out whatever I’m drinking. He’s brutally honest, talented, funny as fuck and brilliant. He is constantly cracking me up. He interacts with his followers faithfully and keeps you coming back for more of his bitterness. There is no way he will do this award but I can’t keep him all to myself. Trust. He has thousands of followers but he is too good not to share. I want all of you to experience his bitterness. https://bensbitterblog.com/about/
My very dear friend runs the Bad Girls Mafia. It’s something that every bad girl should embrace. To some men, it’s probably a turn on to read this blog. Women, drop by and check it out. This chic will make you want to strap on your thigh high boots and kick some ass or better yet, get naughty in the bedroom. https://wordpress.com/read/feeds/45168947/posts/988562595