So worth reading…
[I originally wrote this post in 2015; I’ve given it a little update and posted it again this year.]
Yesterday, Martin Luther King, Jr., if he were still here with us, wouldhave celebrated his88th birthday.
I wonder what he would think about certain things. Such as:
- would he hashtag any of the social causes of the present on Facebook or Twitter? Would he even use social media?
- what would he have to say about gun control in light of so many mass shooting incidents across the country and homicides in the inner cities?
- what would his thoughts be on the refugee crisis, immigration, and American involvement in the Middle East?
- would he play Powerball or Mega Millions when the jackpots get really big? (I guessing he wouldn’t, being a preacher and all…but I still wonder).
- would he post photographs of his marches from years past on Instagram for…
View original post 537 more words