A couple of weeks ago I was tagged in Simon Farnell’s Blog for the mystery blog award. Simon is such an incredible friend. We met here on WP and follow each others blogs and have a wonderful connection. I call him my besticle (Bestie With Testicles) Ha! We just hit it off and I respect his work and adore him. His friendship means a lot to me. Simon writes about where his feet have been along with geeky stuff and I mean that in that in a good way. He’s extremely intelligent and loves space stuff. He also writes fiction stories as well. Check him out and say hi, he loves meeting new people and is such a welcoming host. Thank you Simon for the nomination!
Rules for nominees:
- Put the award logo/ picture on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and link their blog too
- Tell your readers three things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10-20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice, wierd or funny question (mention)
- Share your link to your best post
Thank you to Okoto Enigma for creating this award. I think it’s a fantastic way for all of us to get to know one another and share each others blogs. I love meeting new bloggies and this is a great opportunity to meet new people.
Three Random Facts about me:
1: I have RLS which is restless leg syndrome and right now it’s driving me mad. If you’ve never heard of it, it’s a tingling/pain/annoyance in your legs. You want to run or kick something. It’s almost like a spasm or something. It mostly happens to me at night but this morning it’s raging.
2: I’m a very passionate person and quite blunt. Whatever comes up… comes out. If you’ve followed my blog, you already know that about me. No filtration, which can be a problem at times 🙂
3: I’m a “Fairy Godmother” at least that’s what my Goddaughter calls me anyways. My Goddaughter is now 20 years old and is staying here with me this weekend and I’m taking in every moment of it now…..well accept right now as she’s sleeping in.
Simon’s questions are:
1. What was the last picture you took? I got a cat for Christmas and named him Franklin, he’s about a year old. So, his picture is the last one I took.
2. What was the last piece of music you bought? Love On The Brain / Rihanna
3. What was the last thing you did or place you went that made you think ‘wow’ and why? A tattoo place yesterday. It’s called Now Or Never and these guys do incredible work. I got a new tat which is my Goddaughter’s lips below my neck on my back. She got a quote on her rib cage.
4. What is your greatest hope this Christmas? Well, as you can see I’m really late in doing this so Christmas is over. I’m just going to go with my hopes for 2017, how about that? I hope that this country that I love so much, U.S.A. Comes together and learns to accept people for who they are and realize we’re not all that different. We all want the same things, love, acceptance and freedom.
5. What’s the wildest work party you’ve been to and what happened? Many years ago I went to an Office Christmas party in NC and things got really wild. There was drinking, a band, a lot of single people and a lot of wild things happened. This was in the mid 90’s and HR (Human Resources) wasn’t around much. So, I can remember someone running their car into the hotel lobby and a couple or marriages ended after that party so that’s the wildest one I’ve ever been to.
My nominee’s are:
I hope all of my nominee’s can have some fun with this. If you don’t participate that’s completely OK as I know some of you don’t do awards and I completely get it. But, just know you were on my mind and I think the world of you and thoroughly enjoy your blogs.
So now that I’ve answered Simon’s questions here are mine for you….
1.) What’s your favorite concert you’ve ever went to and why is it your favorite?
2.) Have you ever done something shameful but don’t regret it? If so, feel like sharing that deep secret with us?
3.) If you won the lottery what would you do? Where would you live? What would you buy? Would you give some to charity and if so, what would that charity be?
4.) Do you cook? If so, what’s the best thing you cook and can you share the recipe with us possibly? Please????
5.) Do you have any special plans for 2017 or hopes?
On that note Happy New Year Loves and I hope 2017 brings you much laughter, happiness and content. Hugs!