Hey Loves, Yesterday I posted about being a little sad and at a loss of words….I was in a bit of mood if you will. It doesn’t happen that often. But, a couple of weeks ago I lost my darling pup and it’s crushed me. But, this morning I woke up to find one of my favorites had nominated me for this really fun Makeitultraaward. This gave me something to blog about, Yay! Thanks Lisa 🙂 It couldn’t have come at a better time for me.
Let me introduce Lisa to all of you in case you’re not already following her…She reels me in with her music and tales of her city, El Paso. I’m a bit new to her blog but I can tell you what I see is fantastic. She interacts with her readers every chance she gets and she’s extremely kind, genuine, sweet, and knowledgeable about music as well as her city. Please stop in and introduce yourself to her and I promise she’ll welcome you into her blog home with open arms.
The MakeItUltra™ Blogger Award is an award given to bloggers by bloggers for quality content, originality and presentation. The intention of this award is to encourage connectivity and support in the blogging community and to increase exposure for individual bloggers.
Always rules right?
If you have been nominated for the MakeItUltra™ Blogger Award and choose to accept it, write a blog post about the MakeItUltra™ Blogger Award in which you:
Thank the person who nominated you and post a link to their blog on your blog. Take a moment to positively promote the person who nominated you.
Display the award on your blog by adding it to your post and/or displaying it using a widget on your page (Save the image to your computer and upload it to your blog post). Don’t forget to use the tag #MyUltraAward when you make your post!
Answer the MakeItUltra™ Blogger Award questions listed below.
Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the MakeItUltra™ Blogger Award and provide a link for them to your post.
- What is your name? Lennon Carlyle
- Where are you from? Atlanta, Ga.
- How long have you been blogging and why did you start? Last week was my one year anniversary here on WP blogging. The reason I started blogging is to venture out into my dream of writing. Nope, probably won’t ever make any money at it but it’s an adventure that I’ve wanted to embark on all my life. It’s a release for me and I’ve met so many amazing friends here…I can’t imagine my life without blogging now.
- What are you most proud of? My strength. Not the body builder kind of strength but the inner stuff. Being talked down to a lot throughout my life hurt throughout the years but it’s also made me resilient to bullshit and strong enough to detect it when I sniff it out.
- What are your blogging goals? To grow and encourage others to find their strength and throw in some humor here and there.
- How do you spend your free time? Of course writing when I have something on my mind, music, traveling, fashion, cooking, meeting new people, and any type of adventure.
- Provide 5 random facts about yourself….
1.) I’ve never watched Star Wars before.
2.) I have two tattoos
3.) My favorite show is Ray Donovan
4.) Love fast cars
5.) I’m a mutt/mix if you will of french, Irish and Scottish
– Nominate 1-8 blogs that you feel deserve the award and provide links. ***You don’t have to participate and I know a lot of my friends do not do the awards and that’s OK but this is a compliment and I want to share your blogs, hope you don’t mind 🙂 ***