While I was on vacation this week on the gulf my friend T. Wayne nominated me for a new award. The Smiley Thumb award was created by David from the Chape blog, and I was given the nomination by https://joyfulprocessblog.com/ and let me just say, I feel like I’ve known him twenty + years. He’s genuine, sincere, caring, funny and single ladies, he’s absolutely adorable! Everyone, please check him out. His music taste is superb. Thank you again T. Wayne for the nomination!
As with any award, there are rules (always rules!). The rules for this one are as follows:
- include the photo of the Smiley Thumb award. (Done!)
- thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog. (Done!)
- tell us what makes you smile.
- nominate as many bloggers as you like.
- include these rules in your post.
Okay. That seems simple enough.
What makes me smile:
- Comments from all of you on my blog. I look forward to meeting, laughing, getting to know each of you. It means the world to me when you read/comment on my posts.
- My hubby and mutt 🙂
- The Beach! I hope to retire in many years to become a beach bum. I belong there!
- RAOK – I’m a firm believer in random acts of kindness. I try to do some act of RAOK once a week. If I can bring a smile to someone’s face that’s having a shitty day, it makes me smile in return.
- Sarcasm and wittiness! I live for this stuff!
- Music – I don’t know what I would do without music. It gets me through the day and has been my soulmate my entire life.
My nominees for this award are chosen below. They may or may not accept, but here goes nothing:
Be sure to visit these blogs and take a look around; if you like what you see, then follow them! Thanks again T. Wayne for the honor of participating and your friendship!