My lovely friend Annette asked me to participate in this unique award. Normally I don’t do the awards but this one peaked my interest. Of course, I’m thrilled she thought of me and wanted my list of things that I don’t like that I would love to see banished!
Annette is fascinating to me because she’s so giving in her writing. Very talented and such a caring and sweet person. Check out her about here: http://nananettie1969.com/about-me/
Please follow her, she will uplift you and also make you laugh. Thank you Annette for being a sweetheart!
Here are the rules:
- Thank the blogger that nominated you.
- Award 5 bloggers who fascinate, intrigue or tickle your curiosity with the Room 101 (award) badge logo on their About pages and linking to them in your post.
- Tell us the 5 things you would banish to Room 101!
- Attach these rules to your post.
- Grab your badge above and enjoy adding it to your trophy case, but please be respectful of the creator of the award by never altering the logo and never changing the rules.
Here are my five banishes:
- Racism – This shit needs to be locked away for fucking EVER. We still see it all of the time and I’m completely over it and disgusted with it. I think we can all agree we’d love to see this banished.
- Onions! I know, this one is strange but I hate nasty ass onions. They’re so gross, the texture alone is freakishly weird to me. They make your breath smell like death too. Banish these good for nothing things already!
- Speed Limits on interstates, I know, some of you will disagree with me on this but I like to drive really fast and there should be one lane with no speed limit so those of us that have sports cars, muscle cars, etc should be able to floor it and blow the cob webs out, just sayin…. *Wishful Thinking*
- Croc’s – I apologize in advance if any of my dear followers have a pair of these hideous plastic “shoes” if you can call them that. They look ridiculous on adults in my opinion. Children and older folks, I get it, they’re comfortable but I make fun of them when I see a grown ass man wearing a camouflage pair. WTF Dude?
- Drug Dealers: This shit like crack, cocaine, heroin, etc. It’s out of fucking control. It’s ruining lives. It’s not just the addicts lives but the family members that love the addicts. It’s heart wrenching seeing people go through such horrible circumstances. I feel like if you’re caught selling narcotics such as the hard stuff you need your fucking hands cut off, this way you’ll never be able to pick up another rock to sell EVER again. I know, harsh but maybe that would stop the nonsense.
So, there’s my two cents and opinion which isn’t worth much but you get the drift.
Now, for the five bloggers that I can’t get enough of….This doesn’t mean you have to play along. Anytime I have the opportunity to share some of my favorites it’s my pleasure….
1.) https://joyfulprocessblog.com/about/ T. Wayne is amazing. Always so kind in commenting and sharing with us stories, his incredible knowledge of music, quotes, etc. Check him out!
2.) https://kidscrumbsandcrackers.wordpress.com/about/ Lisa makes me snort laugh. She’s the one that when you read her blog you’re seriously laughing out loud. She’s a Mom and a wife and as real as they come. Why can’t more Mom’s be like her? She’s cool, so funny, makes fun of herself and is so honest. Love her!
3.) http://wendysharesathought.com/about/ Wendy is like family to me. She is so encouraging with her blog and she makes you feel like you’re an old friend. She’s been through so so much in the last few years but I love watching her grow. She will be a life long friend to me. I simply adore her.
4.) http://carisaadrienne.com/about/ Sigh….Carisa….She will make you feel all types of emotions, she will pull from your soul and you will cry reading some of her posts. She is one of my hero’s. My God, she’s been through a lot but Day-ummmm, she overcomes any bullshit thrown her way. She writes super hot poetry, she’s adorable, funny, super sweet and bad ass. A brilliant combination if you ask me!
5.) https://sfarnell.wordpress.com/about/ Simon, he’s one in a million! I would say he’s one of my closest friends on WP. He’s in the UK but feels like he’s right around the corner. Such a great guy. I love his music posts and he’s even warming me up to space crap. I’m not into Space / Sci Fi stuff but he helps me understand it a bit more in his posts. He’s funny, so so caring and just an incredible friend.